Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy.
We aim to do everything possible to ensure your privacy, and therefore we treat your personal data carefully. Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV adhere to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This implies at a minimum that we:
- process your personal data in accordance with the goal for which they were provided. These goals and the type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of personal data to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not disclose personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, make you aware of these rights, and respect them.
Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after having read our privacy statement, or more generally, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so at email@example.com We would be happy to provide you with further information.
Why do we process personal data?
If you are an Accredited Coretalents-analyst or a Coretalents-analyst trainee, we process your personal identification data to keep you informed of changes to our organisation and our method, and to allow you to participate in our activities.
If you would like to have a Coretalents analysis carried out at Coretalents or at one of our Accredited analysts or career counsellors, we will process your personal identification data and invite you to complete a questionnaire regarding what you liked to do (or not) as a child and the way in which you played with what was available. During the subsequent interview with the Accredited Coretalents-analyst (only professionals who successfully completed the programme - you can find them on our website), we will go deeper into your life story, your time at school, your work experience, and important events and changes in your life.
If you wish to be kept informed of future Coretalents-analyst training courses, we will process your personal identification data in order to fulfil your request.
Of course we only use your information for the purpose for which we received it.
Disclosure to third parties?
We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
Thus we use third parties for:
- maintaining our internet environment (web hosting);
- providing and securing our ICT infrastructure;
- distributing our newsletters.
We have made the necessary arrangements with these parties to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we do not provide the data you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
The personal data of minors - persons under the age of 13 (Belgium) or 16 (the Netherlands) - are only processed with the consent of one of the parents. This is why a Coretalents Analysis is made only with the written knowledge of (one of) the parents.
In the context of scientific studies on the application of the Coretalents method, we guarantee the complete anonymisation of all data, so that the person behind a given profile cannot be known.
Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV do not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were provided and what is required by law. This means that we never store your data longer than is necessary to answer your questions about its contents.
For Accredited Coretalents-analysts we keep the data as long as legally permitted and never longer than the duration of our cooperation.
The data we have obtained via Career Guidance within the context of the Flemish Employment and Training Service (VDAB) career vouchers will be destroyed at the end of the contract between Coretalents and the VDAB.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including the following:
- All who are able to access your data on behalf of Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV are obliged to maintain its confidentiality.
- We make use of a user name and password policy on all our systems.
- We anonymise the data and encrypt personal data if there is reason to do so.
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in the case of physical or technical problems.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- Our staff have been informed of the importance of protecting personal data.
All persons with access to your data on behalf of Coretalents BV and Kerntalenten BV are bound by the legal obligations and the rules as described above.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect your personal data, and the right to have the personal data we have received from you corrected or removed. A simple e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient for this. You may also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. We may ask you to furnish proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly at email@example.com. You also always have the right to file a complaint with authority overseeing privacy protection.